Michael, Michael and Andy embark upon a wide ranging series of listener tags this week, and contemplate deep thoughts such as
- How big should a Cadbury’s Creme Egg be, and should we have a snack section of the podcast?
- How big does a Mini need to get to be considered a Max Mini?
- Can you really say “floo-flam” on the internet and maintain a clean tag?
- Can we successfully compete with our 2011 star-studded South by Southeast extravaganza?
- Will our heroes escape the piranha fish, the boiling oil, and the dreaded chalkboard screech in time to save the Internet?
OK, maybe not the last one, still, there are deep questions that our listeners brought forward by their tags, and the hosts take them by the horns. Following the moon could be a very sustainable strategy indeed… Sit back, turn your volume up to 11 and enjoy the show.
Andy — Sleepingtime via alexbfree
Michael R — you got to glove the one you’re with
Michael M — Freshness Bar Code via heidigoseek
coffee pot sized cadbury’s creme egg
Obligatory 3-D Internet
Playstation Home GAME Moonbase Trailer epredator
hello racer! epredator
clever ad for Mini and maxi Mini (Mini Countryman)
unity 3D to support android, ipad, PS3 epredator
Microsoft & Open Source lx5
quick messaging phones and cloud services billsweeney1
Google’s chillerless data center — follow the moon enabler lx5
Current State of Twitter infographic bluebus
social media marketing observations from SXSW via @jaybaer
Michael R — the Hobbit
Andy — a teacher’s passing
Michael M — NCSSM Food Drive and
continuing basketball final thought
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (20.6MB)